Saturday 5 October 2013

Questionnaire answer statistics


My data suggests that this school educates both sexes, this information tells me that it wouldn't be appropriate to aim the magazine at just one gender. Therefore I will aim the magazine at both sexes.














My data suggests that the people who will read this magazine will be from the senior school. This tells me that it should be aimed at an older audience, therefore I will aim it at the senior school.

















My results show that the majority of people read magazines.
My data suggests that the number of people who would pay for a school magazine is almost even with the number of people who said they wouldn't. This information tells me that I could either make the magazines free or charge very little. Therefore I wont charge people for the magazine.
Due to the results of question 4, I would not charge people for this magazine.

My data suggests that Summer would be the bet season to release the magazine. So it shall be released in the Summer time before the holidays.

As this is a student magazine, written by students, most of the responses prefer that it be written in a casual tone.
most of the responses want the magazine to be released monthly, but in 6, the audience wanted it to be summer. To compromise the demands of the demands of the audience, I think the magazine should be released every season, four times a year.
The interests of the audience varies, there are so many things that they would like to read so all of the things that they have chosen will be a part of the magazine.


There are many colours that people think are unisex, but the ones that pop up often are: black, white and red. Therefore black white and red will be my theme for the magazine.


No comments:

Post a Comment